"You have risen from the seeds you have sown."

The Seed Box Antiques
"Dealing in Useful Junque "
Chadwick, Missouri

Brian and Meloney Russell
417-425.9050
417-425.9146
417-634.4432

email: theseedbox@centurytel.net
Posts written and published by Debra @ Common Ground

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Upcoming Shows and Events



Meloney and Brian will be in Hico, Texas
this weekend at the Homestead Antique Show,

Then on November 7th
 they will be in Houston for the Urban Market.

And hang on to your hat follks...
If you've not been to
 The Seed Box Christmas Open House
then you better make a plan to come!

Friday Evening November 12 5:30-8:00,
 and Saturday, November 13 9:30-5:00
 at Meloney and Brian's Home in Chadwick, Missouri.

I'll be giving more info on this later!








Remember, you can email Brian and Meloney
for more information on any of these events.

4 comments:

  1. I would really like to drive down for your Christmas open House. I will see if I can arrange that. I am putting that on my calendar now. I just love Christmas Open Houses

    Janice
    Serve up a little rust, with a splash of crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure wish I could come, but New Jersey is a little far!
    but I'm following you now so I can dream through your blog!
    gail
    adventuresininnkeeping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collectibles!!! Hope I can visit you, soon.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your feedback,
Meloney and Brian.